If are a mayor or a member of local government in Africa or France, and you are concerned by different issues regarding the development of your city and the well-being of your citizens, and wish to:
- Improve how citizens get around the city/region, develop sustainable solutions for public and personal transportation that would improve air quality in cities;
- Develop of a circular economy including the use of shorter food supply chains, and the sorting and recycling of pollutants such as plastic;
- Implement urban policies based on a sustainable urban planning scheme that respects your citizens and the environment, or develop strategic planning tools;
- Seek support for the financing of public or private projects.
The three-days long ‘City of Solutions‘ event is a unique opportunity to meet all the stakeholders involved in the transition towards sustainable cities and regions in Africa and in France.
Policymakers, economic leaders, non-state actors, solution providers and funders will all be present and accessible.
- Present your projects and solutions to politicians and different media.
- Find technical, technological and financial solutions adapted to your region and your populations.
- Meet and share your experiences with your French and African counterparts.
- Discover innovative solutions and tried-and-tested projects that are up and running in various cities and regions.
- Forge lasting partnerships with all the companies and key players involved in your different projects and build the sustainable solutions of tomorrow.
The Summit will be a unique opportunity to present your projects to key public or private stakeholders while attracting the attention of the right people to bring them to life.
How to present a project:
- Publish your project on the dedicated platform eight months before the Summit.
- Pitch your project to decision-makers from both the public and private sectors during B2B and B2G meetings or at mini-events at the trade fair.
- Identify partners that can help develop your projects.
- Find funding solutions.
- Share your experience with other project leaders from Africa and France.
Project pitch formats :
5"fot start-up pitch
10"for Tedx talk
30"for expert interview et intervention