You are a mayor or a local government in Africa or France, and you are concerned by different issues regarding the development of your cities and the well-being of your citizens.
- The improvement of your citizens’ mobility, the development of sustainable solutions for public and individual transportation that would improve air quality in cities.
- The development of a circular economy including the use of shorter food supply chains, the sorting and recycling of pollutants such as plastic.
- The implementation of urban policies based on a sustainable urbanisation scheme respectful of your citizens and the environment for the development of strategic planning tools.
- You also seek support for the financing of public or private projects.
The 3-days long ‘City of Solutions‘ is a unique opportunity to meet all the relavant actors you need on the African continent and in France.
Policy makers, economic leaders, non-state actors, solution providers and funders will all be present and accessible.
- Present your projects, your solutions to politicians and different media.
- Find technical, technological and financial solutions adapted to your territory and your populations.
- Meet and share your experiences with your French and African counterparts.
- Discover innovative solutions and already effective projects active in various cities and territories.
- Forge lasting partnerships with all the companies and key players involved in your different projects and build the sustainable solutions of tomorrow.
Accreditation requests will be subject to validation by the General Secretariat of the Africa-France 2020 Summit. Registrations will open in January 2020, in the meantime we invite you to request an invitation by completing this form.
The Summit will be a unique opportunity to showcase your projects and attract the attention of the right people to bring your ambitions to life